It cost New Zealand $16 million dollars a year to deal with all our rubbish and recently it cost Eastern Bay ratepayers $47,000 dollars in 2018-2019 to dispose of illegally dumped rubbish.
So, how do you get rid of your massive pile of rubbish in Auckland? Well, of course the simple, easy option is to get us to remove it and dump it for you. Although, if you have that DIY kiwi attitude and a truck/tailor, you could dump it yourself.
Therefore, here are the prices of dumping at the Henderson tip:
- A max of 20 litres of of domestic hazardous waste, in their original containers– Free
- Bags of domestic rubbish (max 2 bags) -$7.50 per bag
- Domestic refuse (car, station wagon, van, Ute, SUV, trailer) – $245 per tonne (minimum charge $70)
- Commercial reuse – $180 per tonne (min charge $70)
- Domestic green waste – $190 per tonne (mini charge $21)
- Commercial green waste – $130 per tonne (mini charge $40)
- Domestic and commercial clean fill – $165 per tonne (mini charge $65)
- Tyres – quoted at weighbridge
- Commercial polystyrene $1,800 per tonne (mini charge $90)
- Gas cylinder LPG or BBQ – $7 each (up to kg)
- Car body whole car – up to $64
- Gas cylinder automotive large – $7 each
Items they accept:
Household general rubbish, clothing, shoes, textiles, carpet, construction and demolition clean fill, concrete, corrugated iron, fibreglass, fibrolite, tiles, sawdust, soil and clay, glass, polystyrene, timber, wood, smoke alarms, televisions, washing machines, dryers, fridges, freezers, stoves, computer and computer parts, non-compostable garden waste, oil, garden waste, mirrors, light bulbs, gas bottles and cylinders, paint tins, anti-freeze, swimming pool chemicals, fire extinguisher, fuel, paint, garden chemicals, household chemicals, solvent tins, engine oil containers, animal carcase, furniture, lawnmowers, stoves, carpet, aerosol, spray cans, barbecue, mattress, pillows, cushions, iron, steel, car parts, paper, cardboard, plastic and tyres.
If you need to know anymore information visit their website here.
If you would like us to remove your rubbish please contact us at 0800 dump me.